A Memo To Our Patients
In an effort to address the concerns regarding the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world, we would like to share the following information. We specialize entirely in the care of patients with common vein disorders such as varicose veins and deep venous thrombosis (DVT). We see patients for both elective and urgent vein care needs. Our goal is to be as available as possible for our patients so that they can have their vein care issues addressed. Most importantly, at Inovia Vein Specialty Center, our focus is to protect the health and well-being of both our patients and staff.
When visiting us, keep in mind the following are just some of the steps we continually take to ensure your confidence:
- All potential patients are screened, following recommended CDC guidelines for potential risks prior to their on-site appointment.
- We monitor the temperatures of each individual prior to entering our facility.
- All our practitioners follow very strict patient interaction requirements, including handwashing before and after each patient, while always wearing gloves for each treatment.
- All Treatment Rooms are thoroughly cleaned daily and wiped down before and after each patient visit.
- All Surgical Rooms follow very strict cleaning requirements as set forth in by the certifying agencies.
We have been monitoring the situation very closely by checking the alerts and updates issued daily by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). As the situation advances, we are prepared to take direction from all applicable Federal, State, and Local governmental agencies. We will also communicate as needed to our patients if we receive any local alerts or direction.
In the meantime, sharing in everyone’s concerns, we ask that our clients take the basic precautions for the prevention and public protection as recommended by the CDC. In addition, if you have traveled outside the United States in the past 14 days or have been exposed to someone who has the Corona Virus, please let us know and we can help determine if your visit should be rescheduled. Otherwise, we plan to stay open and available to see our patients as scheduled.
We are committed to continuing to provide the premier level of care and results you have come to expect. We will continue to closely monitor the news for applicable updates or information. Please give us a call or contact us if there are any questions regarding your care.